Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Review of the Novel: The Girl in the Time Machine

The Girl in the Time Machine

By: Debra Chapoton

Rating: 4 Glasses

A well developed thriller. When I read the description of this book I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy it but it surprised me. I was expecting a run of the mill revenge on bullies that goes bad however what I got was a well thought out story and interesting characters. At times however the timelines caused me some stress as I struggled to keep track of where they were in time but other than that it was a great book that I would recommend for my fans of science fiction.

To Grab a Copy on Amazon Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)