Friday, February 17, 2017

Film Friday: Sing

 
Sing

Directed by: Christophe Lourdelet, Garth Jennings

Staring: Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, Seth MacFarlane           


The Breakdown: In a city of humanoid animals, a hustling theater impresario's attempt to save his theater with a singing competition becomes grander than he anticipates even as its finalists' find that their lives will never be the same.  (From IMDB.com)

My Review: 
This was adorable! The music was well placed throughout the film and helped keep things moving. I saw this twice actually before I reviewed it. Both groups of kids I took loved it. It kept their attention and gave them characters to root for. I will say I missed a little bit of the jokes thrown in for the adults as this one lacked in those jokes but at the end of the day this film was for children.

Rating: 4 Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)